Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Grandson's Birthday Card

My grandson turned SIX on August 16th.  I did a Pinterest inspired birthday card for him.  Of course I did my own little twist but the inspiration came from Pinterest.  I just love looking and getting ideas there. 
I made good use of my Cricut for the card and dug out a very old punch for the candle flame.  This was pretty quick and I loved it for a kids birthday.



Of course tis is the front of the card.  All the papers came from A Muse Studio and you can visit my website to order if you would like.



This is the inside of the card.  I used a stamp from Verses stamps.  I have had it a long time but you can still get it.  It is great for any birthday card.  The star is a die cut from A Muse as well as the paper.


Hope you enjoyd the card!
         God Bless!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment