Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Perfect Sentiments...CASE this CARD

This is my last week as Guest Designer for Perfect Sentiments.  It has been a pleasure doing this.  I hope everyone has enjoyed visiting and will continue to visit Perfect Sentiments

The sponsor for this week's challenge is The Digital Emporium of Paper Expressions.  The winner will get their choice of three digital images that are shown on that page. Be sure to check them out even if you don't win.

For this week's challenge we are asking that you CASE our CARD.  How easy is that?  If you don't know what casing a card is...it is to duplicate that card.  Take the idea and run with it.  Show us what you can do.

Now I guess I better show you the card.  I did a Winter Card.  I figure we all should be working on Christmas cards so I geared more toward Winter.

I actually saw a card with this similar layout in Pinterest so I had to make my own version.  Loved it.  I got the poem by searching Snowflake Poems on the web.    The cardstock, stamps, ink and ribbons are from A•Muse Studio.  Hop on over there and check out my website.

You can go and visit the blogs of the other Guest Designer and the Design Team by clicking on their names below.









2 comments:

  1. Love the fun, wintery feel of this with the blue and white colors and all the snowflakes. This should be a fun card for CASEing! It's been great having you as a guest designer for The Perfect Sentiment; your cards have all been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet snowflake poem and card!! :) Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete