Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge...Sketch Week with Encouragment

This week is Sketch week at Perfect Sentiments  Sketches are always fun and it gives you an idea for your card which is half the battle. 

This weeks sponsor is Pattie's Creations  A random winner will be picked to win a free digi image from her designs.  Be sure to check her out at the link above. 

Here is the sketch we used for this week's challenge. 


Here is my card:

I have to admit I dug out some of my old stash.  The paper came from Hobby Lobby forever ago.  I love the colors in it and thought this was a good time of year to use it.  The saying stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamps.  I have had this stamp for a good 5 or 6 years.  It is such good encourangement to remind us to laugh...even when things are down.  It is so good for you! I even got out my old Coluzzles to cut the semi-circle.  The buttons were also from my big collection of buttons. 

I hope you have enjoyed the card and the sketch.  Be sure to visit Perfect Sentiments and attach your creation using the sketch to them.  You can visit the other guest designers blog and the design teams blogs by clicking on the links below.


Enjoy your visit here and on all the other blogs.  Also have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment, my hubby and I have been ending every night with a few corny jokes so no matter what the day brings we end our day laughing. Thanks for joining us this month as a guest designer over at the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUST THAT STASH, RITA! great job on this card, i love when i can use up some of the stuff i've had sitting around forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment!! Such pretty patterned paper also! Great card!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete