Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge Thanksgiving with Brads or Eyelets

I am happy to announce that I am a guest Designer for the Month of November with Perfect Sentiments Challenge.  I will be posting a new challenge every Wednesday this month.  Be sure to stop by and see what is going on and join in. 

We have a great sponsor this month.  It is Stacey's Creative Corner.  You can hop on over to Perfect Sentiments Challenge to see what the prize is. 

If you want to participate in the blog challenge you have until this next Tuesday by 10:00 PM EST to link up your creation to be in for the drawing of a random winneer or possibly featured on one of the Perfect 3.

Here is the card I created for this challenge.  You can be as simple as you like or very elaborate.  It is your choice.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Below is my design.  As you can see, mine is pretty simple.  I love simple and always try to gear my cards to the working women out there.  They don't have time to sit and stamp one card a night.

Here is a list of supplies I used.  The stamps ink, twine and cardstocks are from A•Muse Studio  The link will take you to my website for ordering if you like what you see.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the brown cardstock, the lacey nestie for the circle around the wheat and copper brads.
Cardstock:
French Roast PAPS803
Wheat...PAPS801
Vanilla...PAPS002
Stamp Set:
Bounty of the Season  SNSF064
Cord:
Baker's Twine French Roast    RABT803   
Ink:
Memento Rich Cocoa  IMMP800      

Again I hope you have enjoyed what you saw and I hope you can participate in the challenge.  You have almost a week to make your creations and link them up.

Happy Stamping!!!!      

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the colors and how you tied the twine around the wheat. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, I love how you spaced the border cuts and the embossing just adds a richness to it. Thank you for joining us as a guest designer at the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! That image is awesome and I love how you did the border with the brads!! The twine is the perfect touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your first challenge card. Love the clean lines and classic style.

    ReplyDelete