Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge with Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps

A week has already passed and it is time for another Perfect Sentiments Challenge.  Today we are using digi stamps from Robyn's Fetish Digi Stamps.  You need to go to her store and check out her digi's.  What fun it was to do something with one of them. 
Robyn is our proud sponsor this week.  The winner will be awarded 5 Robyn's Fetish digital stamps as a prize for being in the challenge. These will be items that the winner chooses.  How  cool is that? 
Besided using one of Robyn's digi stamps we also used a picture for inspiration.  Here is the picture that was used.

Don't you just love the colors?  Since it is November I decided to go with a Fall theme.  I hope you enjoy the card I did.


I started my card with a 6" x 6" card base.  I attached the ribbon using Scor-Tape.  I "ruffled" the ribbon by pleating it and adhering to the scor-tape.  I also used a smaller piece of ribbon across the card for accent.  I colored the digi stamp with Copic Markers...which I love.  I added a small silk flower for embellishments to give the card some life.  The stamps I used were from A•Muse Studio.

I hope you will take this opportunity to visit Perfect Sentiments Challenge and also visit the other Guest Designers and the Design Team/Executive Design Team by clicking on their links below.  I'm sure you will get a lot of satisfaction and your mojo filled with ideas.

Guest Designer:


Design Team Members:


Have a wonderful Wednesday and hope you join our challenge.  Don't forget to post your creation on your blog and link it to Perfect Sentiments.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the colors that you used and the ribbon is awesome!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is gorgeous!! :) I love your coloring and the design of your card!! :) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of your best work yet Rita! Thank you for using the digital image. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that ribbon, Rita!! this card is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete