Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Challenge: Baby Card with Stitching

This week at Perfect Sentiments we are doing Baby Themes using some kind of stitching.  It can be done on a machine or some type of faux stitching.  I chose to use my machine.  As you can see I am not always straight.  That is where "It is handmade" comes in.  I use that a lot.  If it is to be perfect you may want to check at Hallmark or a comparable card store.  I personally like the character of handmade cards.

Now onto the challenge details.  Our sponsor this week is Cindy Coutts.  You can check her out here.  She will be giving away a mini Stampin' Up! Set called Something for Christmas.  Sorry I don't have a picture of it to show you.  Cindy is also doing a series called "The Twelve Days of Christmas".  It is a tutorial on different holiday crafts.  Be sure to check her out and see all the different things she is doing.  Just go to her blog and get all of the details. 

Now onto my baby card.  I used an old stamp from The Angel Company.  Some of you may not know that I used to be an angel with them and loved selling their stuff.  I was sorry to see them close their doors the end of August.  I have now joined A•Muse Studio.  I also used paper from Nana's Kids paper collection.  It was a fun card to make.  I hope you enjoy it.



Be sure and check out Perfect Sentiments and see what the other guest designer and Design Team has done this week.  You can also click on the blogs of everyone below:




Have a good week and give the challenge a try.  We will see you again next Wednesday for another idea and challenge.  Enjoy!!!!



5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Rita!! Your image is one I have not seen and goes so nicely with your dsp! Someone will smile when receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!! I love those fun bright colors and that elephant is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the bright colors and those big buttons rock!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful and cute card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete