Friday, October 21, 2011

It has been Awhile!

I have been so busy since I got back from vacation.  I had a lot of meetings to catch up on and then had out of town company for 11 days.  My friend Avis came from Kansas.  We are both former Angels with The Angel Company.  Although that part of our life is gone we will remain forever friends.

It is now time for me to move on.  I have had my Open House with A•Muse and was a vendor at a local crop within the last couple of weeks.  That also kept me pretty busy.  I did very well with both events and was very pleased.

I am now proud to announce I will be a guest designer on Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog  This will be starting Tuesday November 2nd and will go through the month of November.  Please check in on Tuedays at their blog to see my posts.

I will also be sharing some NON A•Muse creations here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment