Thursday, September 15, 2011

WELCOME

Welcome to my "Other" Blog.  This is a blog to show "other" cards that aren't from Amuse and to post some daily life happenings.  I hope to post often so make sure you check back often.

I will show a card that we made at my friend Debbie's house.  We have a group of ladies "my former class ladies" that I don't feel right charging for classes anymore so we just get together.  Anyway we went to Debbie's house this past week and made a couple of projects.  One is an Amuse project so it will be on my Amuse Blog.  This particular card that I am sharing here is made with a tag punch from SU.  We made it into a flower.  I think it turned out cute.  I love the pink and green.

We also made a pumpkin box but I haven't had a chance to photograph it.  Maybe later.  Hope you enjoy this little card anyway. 
Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment