Friday, September 23, 2011

Sunrise & Other things

This morning was finally a decent morning to get some sunrise pictures.  It hasn't been the best in the mornings.  A lot of overcast days.
Our vacation is coming to an end.  I think this is the first year that we really haven't done anything during the week.  It has been a very lazy vacation. 


We also went out one night to Bubb's Fish Shack.  It was a really good little place.  We had the funniest waitress.  I did get one group picture (of course without me...someone had to work the camera).



Judy and I went for a walk on the pier on day.  It was one of the better afternoon's with the sun being out.  I took a picture of how crowded the beach was that day.  If you look at the row of houses....ours is the yellow one...next to the green one.



Hopefully we will get out some today.  If nothing else for a nice walk. 
Have a great and blessed day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment